>Image via Wikipedia
There are days when it is all I can do to open my eyes. Forty years old, and too many simple, childish pleasures that I am unlikely ever to know drown my joy of life and paint my dawn in shades and shadows. My eyes falter and my mind reminds me of the barrenness of the future day and my eyes shut again. Then again there are those days when there is too much to do and no resources to do any of it. I wake up and my mind is instantly filled with cross-wired mayhem, this, that, this, that. How do you do even two things when there is distance between them and both involve the use of resources that only one can have the use of?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Best Sentence you’ll read all day.
- Shming Swimming
- Today’s “Article that Shouldn’t Need to be Written”
- Interactive “Wired” Pillows: Perfect For Long Distance Lovers
- Morning Spark oatmeal, Jolt energy gum, and other caffeine-infused snacks.
- Danger in Discounts
- SliMouse Slim-Pad ditches the scroll wheel for a touch sensor
- The Future of Second Life looks… shaded.
- Huffpollstrology: Candidates’ Horoscopes, Polls And More For June 18
- Hot Wire Your Car [How To]
- Ornament Lets You “Blow” on Santa’s “Magic Candle” to Turn Out Your Tree Lights [Santas Magic Candle]
- The Fantastic, Unbreakable Combat Umbrella